Thursday, March 31, 2011

Playdate

Today while the Wee One napped, the Big Boy and I had a playdate with one of our most favorite friends.


So cute, and with the sweetest personality.

He had a little bit of work to do when he first arrived.

He bills by the hour, though.

Once the work day was complete, the boys got down to the serious business of playing near-but-not-quite-with each other.

A house full of toys and here we are with the kitchen utensils again.

Then, finally, after about ninety minutes of ignoring each other - there was a little bit of love.

Even the Big Boy can't resist this guy's charm.

I love this boy and I'm blessed to be counted among his many friends, if you'd care to support his family as they walk for the March of Dimes this year please click here.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must clean up the post-playdate-chaos.

3 comments:

  1. Your photo captions are seriously the best on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I read your blog from time to time. As I read through it today, there was a picture of my great-nephew, T! What a nice surprise. I am Ben's aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. T is a sweetheart(he's my grandson) and loves anything from the kitchen. Spatulas and pots are much more fun than any toy.

    ReplyDelete