Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Moments

Friday Moments with SouleMama again today.  If you have a moment or two to share, please leave a comment with a link.

This week we had some sunshine and above-freezing temps.


Don't jump the gun there, chief.

And you know it was a good spring-time playdate when the kids come home with muddy shoes and pants soaked to the knees.


Hooray for puddles!


In other news, I may have eaten too many girl scout cookies.


I don't know why you would suggest I  have eaten my weight in thin mints.

This week at swimming lessons there was slightly more cooperation. Okay, fine. There was almost no cooperation, but what he lacks in listening skills, he makes up for in golden-retriever-esque enthusiasm.


It's hard to wait.

Sláinte! My friends, you know we boiled us up some corned beef.

Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold beer - and another one!


Did the leprechauns visit your kids this week? Do tell.

Thanks for stopping by guys - I hope you've got a great weekend ahead of you.



3 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a great week: spring, swimming, and girl scout cookies - who could ask for more?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!
    I come to you on the recommendation of your cousin, Debbie Medeiros. She is a co-worker of mine. :)
    Just wanted to let you know I am enjoying reading your posts and taking a little peek into your life with your cute kiddos. :) :) :)
    Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo of B waiting to go swimming!

    Here are my moments:

    http://whoopsidaisy-tonya.blogspot.com/2011/03/moments.html

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete