Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Moments

Hey Gang - Friday moments with Soule Mama again today. If you have a moment or two to share, please leave a comment with a link.

This we got a lot accomplished.

First we assessed the broken ice dispenser on the fridge.

"It's bwoken" he says, then he charged me ninety five bucks!

Prepare yourselves gang - this next one's a doozey  -  The. Baby. Drank. Milk. I caught it on film! Ta-freakin'-Da! Months of bribery and cajoling all culminating in this one glorious moment.

Calcium intake: accomplished.
I can see hear his bones thanking me.

Then the big boy fell off the couch and gave himself a nice gash on the forehead.

He thinks the scar will make him look dangerous.

Then we played "dress up" which basically consists of me wearing a blanket on my head. "Mama will we-yah dis."

Why am I wearing that same green hoodie in every photograph?

And finally, in a moment of toddler-glory: we found the cat.

"Kitty!" he says, as if he is rescuing her rather than stalking her.

With all these major accomplishments this week - is it any surprise the house is a mess and the laundry is once again piling up? A mama can only do so much!

What's up for the weekend? You got any big plans?

Thanks for stopping by - Happy Friday!

11 comments:

  1. what helpful little men you have!!
    have a great weekend Melissa
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad my boys won't be the only ones with scars ;-) Totally get the same hoodie feeling - my mama "suit" is usually jeans with some sort of long-sleeved T and sweatshirt or cotton sweater or anything that will keep me warm, fashion is of no importance.

    Here's my moment:

    http://whoopsidaisy-tonya.blogspot.com/2011/03/this-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, much accomplished! I love how you have captured the everyday...it is so good to embrace those moments!

    Here is our moment this week involving nature and light sabers: http://becomingclaudine.blogspot.com/2011/03/this-moment.html

    Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how he already thinks the scar is going to make him look "dangerous". Little boys are so funny! We are going to a wedding reception and also taking my nephew and niece overnight. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the photos looks like a great week of alot of fun times .no worry about the chores they will get done appreciate the boys and all the fun they bring your life..what would you be without those two little smilling rascals give them a nana kiss for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all great moments!!

    My moment is here:
    http://www.housefullofjays.com/?p=1037

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our big moment this week is seeing Tyler starting to walk and play again today! Yahoo. We hope to be outside soon for some driveway hockey soon.

    twentyfourweeks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are fantastic moments. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you think your oldest would mind taking a look at my garbage disposal? :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. $95! He knows what he is doing. ;-) So cute.

    Here's my moment. http://oiyi.blogspot.com/2011/03/this-moment-bff.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. A busy week as usual, I see! You have far better things to do than laundry!

    ReplyDelete