Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas cards!

I am participating in Shutterfly's Holiday Card Promotion. Bloggity friends - you should participate too. Click here.

Last weekend we pulled the Christmas sweaters out of storage, gathered our courage, and attempted to take some presentable photos of the boys for our annual Christmas card.

Here are some of the outtakes:


Whoops, Hubs in the background.


Polar bear is ready for his close-up.


Mad lighting skills.

I can't show any of the good photos - it would ruin the surprise - but trust me, we did manage to get a few totally awesome ones. You'll just have to check your mailboxes.

We used Shutterfly again this year. This is our third year getting our Christmas photo card from Shutterfly and I love them. It took me about twenty minutes to upload, edit, and arrange my photos into an extremely festive holiday greeting, if I do say so myself.

I wish we could have rocked the palm tree motif, but alas, we live in New England and have already had our first flurries.

I have to admit I thought the gift tags and address labels were pretty sweet, not gonna lie. Next year, perhaps. I also have to give mad props to the photo mouse pad, which we ordered last year and totally rocked.

Now, go grab yourself a gingerbread latte or some other festive beverage and get with the merry-making, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment