Monday, February 13, 2012

Listen, Monday

Listen up, Monday, we had a great weekend - so I really don't appreciate you barging in here like you own the place.

Especially since you're all, "Get up early!" and "Work!" and "School!"

You're just gonna have to back the heck off.

We're still in weekend mode.


Exhausted boys + Thomas the tank engine video. 

So, what was so great about the weekend? 

Well - I taught my first yoga class. 

It was awesome. 

I will spare you an in depth, pose-by-pose breakdown and analysis. 

Then we spent an evening with great friends. Good food, lots of laughs, and staying up late. 

And the entire weekend was rounded out by a Sunday afternoon family birthday party with comfort food, cake, and lots of loving attention lavished on the two boys (by someone other than me). 

So, I'm sure you can see why I am a bit reticent to plunge headlong into Monday morning. 

But plunge I must. 

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. with your busy week and weekend can't believe that you are looking toward next weekend and trying to make plans..YIKES you are a busy girl..take care hugs and kisses to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is quite the weekend! Congrats on teaching your first class--that is awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete