Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday

Warning: A problem with the coffee pot has led me to the computer prior to an adequate intake of caffeine.

***

"He should be getting himself dressed." said the preschool.
"Okay!" said I, and I began to teach him the ins and outs of shirts and pants.
Saturday morning I turn from my post at the griddle and see this:

"Whatcha doing, Bud?"
"Eatin' dis pancake."

***

Speaking of pancakes. This weekend they were pumpkin!
Despite the canned-pumpkin-shortage, I managed to snag a few cans at Wal-mart.


I hold fast to my assertion that it is Fall despite the
80 degree temperature and 100% humidity. 

***

One last thing from my caffeine-deprived-mind.
This made me laugh.
A car in a funny place, once again.


Why Hello Lightening McQueen. 

And that's about it. 
How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment