Monday, May 9, 2011

Till next year

Good morning.

I hope you had a great weekend, and that those of you who are mama's got showered with love and treats.

I want to hear all about it! Comment it up and tell me what you did for mother's day. I'd love to know.

Me?

Well, I got myself a 12$ manicure. Sweet deal, I know!

Then someone brought me flowers.

"Dan-dee- yi-yun"

I treated myself to an iced coffee.

"Share some?" he says.

I indulged in two new rugs for the playroom.

Managed to score a matching set from Bldg 19!

I received some lovely, thoughtful plant-life.

Pink - chosen by the Big Boy.
"Blew" chosen by the Wee One.

Then we spent a few sweaty moments working in the spring sun.


"You want to dig it wight hee-yah."

Then of course, we gently hand-watered the new arrivals. And everything else in the yard.

"I waterin' da stump."

Don't be hatin' on my dolphin-shaped watering can.

There was Chinese food. And french toast. And ice cream. And Corona's with lime. It was all good.

Now your turn - do tell.

6 comments:

  1. Corona with lime! Yummy! Sounds like a wonderful day!

    Love the playroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like the best possible mother's day ..you are so lucky..really enjoyed the movie and some quiet time think oldest did too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful weekend you had! Love the new rugs you purchased. I need one for my diningroom, but am unfamiliar with with store you bought your's from.
    My weekend was great. After being a Mom for 28 years I think I might be getting the hang of this job!
    Have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rug is gorgeous! And who would hate a dolphin watering can? :)

    I had choc chip pancakes and bacon for breakfast, ordered out Greek food for lunch, and leftover pizza for dinner, plus my husband bought be a very special necklace which is on it's way here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friends invited me to their place for a morning of homemade waffles with strawberries and whipped cream and peach mimosas. I was buzzed by 11 am. All in all, a very good day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great mother's day weekend to me!

    I woke up Sunday to a tofu scramble, a bouquet of freshly picked plumerias a hibiscus, and a massive coconut with a straw in it. I guess the hubby wanted to make sure I had a true island mother's day since it's likely our last here. He was sweet.

    ReplyDelete