Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Moment

Friday Moment with Soule Mama again today.

Hope your moment was better than mine! If so, leave a comment with a link!

My moment occurred last night when I went to the gym to teach my usual Pilates class. They were kicking off a 12 week weight loss program, and when I arrived they were weighing the participants in on this space age scale.

"Hop on!" said cheery, scale-wielding, fellow fitness instructor.
"Sure!" I say, as if getting weighed might be fun.

Getting weighed = not fun.

A print-out was produced.

FAT TO LOSE 5.81lbs
In case you couldn't see the giant print at the bottom.

I have placed the print-out where it will be most effective. 

In front of the M&Ms. 


Have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. wow if you have to lose five lbs i am in big trouble..think you should recalabrate that dumb scale..i always hated the weigh ins''love you guys have good weekend

    ReplyDelete