Thursday, June 2, 2011

Right now

Inspired, as always, by Soule Mama.

Right now I am ...

tired. My children are like roosters, up with the sun.

happy to have homemade iced coffee waiting for me in the fridge.

scratching an assortment of mosquito and mayfly bites.

worried about the rather bad heat rash on the Big Boy. Think he might be spending portions of today with no clothes on.

daydreaming about our summer beach vacation to cape cod next month.


Ready to go!

wishing that either 1) rice krispies were easier to clean up or 2) the Wee One didn't like them so much.

practing patience. Both the boys are requiring me to work very hard lately. Patience, mama, patience. The Big Boy wants to do everything himself, come hell or high water. And the Wee One just wants Mama. Mama? Mama?! Mamamamamamamamamamama!

cheering the Bruins. At least until 9:30, then it's bedtime, sorry guys.

anticipating the glorious produce at the farmer's market this month.

watching the Wee One devour his fourth bowl of Rice Krispies.

resisting the urge for some more iced coffee...

3 comments:

  1. awesome ..love the good and relate to the bad in your life..nice the good seems to always out weigh the bad..love the pic wee one sure is a SUPER STAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two words: Dust Buster. I bought one a few months ago and I can't believe I waited so long. It definitely does a good job cleaning up Rice Krispie messes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for making me feel like im not alone. our days sound identical

    ReplyDelete