Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday! Bleh!

Happy Monday, folks.

How are you?

How was your weekend?

Mine? Oh, I went to the most beautiful wedding. I laughed, I cried, I gorged myself at the buffet.

The bride is from Columbia so I was blown away by the colors (she wore yellow shoes!) and the lovely flowers.

Photos? Alas, no. I forgot my camera.

Blogger fail.

Here are some amusing things the boys did this weekend to make up for my failure:


The Big Boy eats everything with a spoon. Including popcorn, crackers, and Teddy Grahams.

The Wee One, on the other hand, eats nothing with a spoon. Sadly, including yogurt and oatmeal.


Who needs a spoon?

And my favorite moments from the weekend were brought to  me by the Big Boy, who desperately wants to play mini-golf thanks to a recent episode of (you guessed it) Handy Manny.

We didn't get to a mini golf range this weekend, but that didn't stop my boy.


Chipmunk holes = golf course.

Come on! That's hilarious! Can you imagine what the poor chipmunks were thinking?

Now tell, what did you do with your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. glad you had a nice weekend..boys look great and loved the one of the golfer..enjoy the upcoming week with the sun

    love,nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few dozen chipmunk holes up here if he wants a different course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wedding sounds spectacular! I gorged myself on birthday cupcakes and I may or may not be eating a leftover one as I type this. :D

    ReplyDelete