Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Weekend

Memorial Day weekend was filled with BBQ's, family, friends, a parade, a campfire and ice cream.

So much goodness.

Unfortunately I didn't document nearly any of it.

Sometimes, I'm good about taking my camera everywhere - and sometimes I need a break from documenting the fun so that I can actually enjoy it.

But, thanks to beloved Miss Kristin and Hubs - we do have a few pictures to share.




I promise for the next weekend-o-goodness, I'll be back in paparazzi mode.

2 comments:

  1. thank miss kristen as these are good ones..love the pic of the dog..looks like someone might be thinking about a dog for the girls he he..i think that looks like dog love to me ..love,

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like everyone had a fun time--plus it's always nice to get a break from being the family photographer! :D

    ReplyDelete